Building a successful ecommerce website takes time and money. Driving website traffic is even more expensive. However, employing strategic scaling initiatives like email automation will help your brand stand out and will increase your Average Order per customer and will encourage repeat sales to your site.
Our Unparalleled Email Strategy Will Help You Achieve:
Lead generation is one of the most important parts for any website growth. Our Email Team provides you with simple but powerful tools to generate more leads on your website. We use Klaviyo - the #1 Ecommerce Automation Platform to manage email automation, strategic popups, and so much more!
Bottom Line: the more leads you get, the more powerful and targeted your email marketing will be. We'll help you build a solid email list with our proven Klaviyo campaigns.
The data shows that popups can increase your conversion rate by 10%+ when used strategically.
Our proven email automation strategy goes beyond just emails. Klaviyo allow us to deploy real-time lists and triggers. These triggers can engage popups, promos/coupons, personalized emails and more!
Exit Intent is the ultimate solution for onsite retargeting. Our multi-functional retargeting strategy can noticeably decrease the number of abandoning visitors and boost your conversion. Additionally, we'll connect your social media sites to our automation software (Klaviyo) to track and retarget for future retargeting ad campaigns.
Free Website Audit
Before you make changes to your ecommerce website - you need a baseline. Contact us below and we'll perform a full website audit which includes scanning your site for broken links, image errors and more. Additionally, we'll give you a live demo of Klaviyo and how we've launched hundreds of successful campaigns across our client portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ecommerce Automation?
Ecommerce Automation is a term used to describe any tool or software whose purpose is to help your ecommerce website convert some or all of the manual, repetitive tasks into self-fulfilling, automated tasks.
What are some of the repetitive tasks that are mentioned above?
Inventory management, Lead generation, Strategy and decision making, Marketing and communication system, Internal communication, Customer service
What is the benefit to Ecommerce Automation?
Automating your ecommerce tasks eliminated many manual tasks that one or many humans must engage in. This includes repetitive tasks and communications that require timely response or acknowledgement.
How does the automation process work?
Ecommerce automation is the use of technology (like Klaviyo, HubSpot, etc.) to help Ecommerce businesses grow sales (via workflows), increase repeat business and increase "AOV" (average order value). Almost all ecommerce automation platforms use a mixture of triggers, lists, conditions and actions.
What is an example of triggers, lists, conditions and actions?
EXAMPLE: You want to automate a very simple task: Any customer that spends over $35 on your website on one order gets free shipping to their delivery address - AND if this is their first order, they get a $5 discount.
The logic behind the automation of this task is as follows:
- Trigger & List: The customer creates an order - check list to see if this is their first order. If first order, offer $5 off in shopping cart.
- Condition: Additional condition - did the customer spends more than $35 on their order.
- Action: The customer gets free shipping.
Once you set the trigger, condition, and action, you can say goodbye to pressing additional buttons regarding that process ever again. Instead, you’ll watch it get done flawlessly all by itself.
What are some examples of ecommerce automation campaigns to test?
- Create targeted incentives: Gift the customer a small token on their birthday, Have your customers turn on their geographic location and create relevant promotions to said location - great for national holidays (i.e. 10% off storewide on 4th of July).
- Personalize the customer experience: Through automation, you can tinker your online store to fit your customer needs while communicating personalized marketing messages with them. You can hit these managerial and marketing birds with one stone:
- Step 1: Segment your customer base by (1) their purchase history, by average order value (2) their buying behavior, or frequency of orders (there are many more instances but this is a good start).
- Step 2: Tag each customer in their respective segmentation group.
- Step 3: Target each customer segment by email or their preferred contact method with an incentive to create an account. Now they are signed up in the system where you can better track their behavior and set up a customized store for them.
- Step 4: Show them relevant products or services and tinker the marketing message to their purchase history and buying behavior segmentation group each time they log in.
What are the stats on businesses that benefit by using ecommerce automation?
- According to research by Oro, over 85% of B2Bs are realizing that their ecommerce strategy is an underutilized revenue opportunity and that ecommerce automation helps to capture lost revenue.
- Improve data accuracy - According to Gartner, the average cost of poor data quality to businesses can range between $9.7 million and $14.2 million annually.
- Increase team productivity - According to RetailTouchPoints, B2B eCommerce automation is able to increase team productivity by 45% and overall revenue by 49%.
- Better customer experience - According to Bain, a customer experience promoter has a lifetime value to a company that’s 600 to 1,400% that of a detractor.
- Increase sales and average order value - According to Forrester, product recommendations, like upselling, are responsible for an average of 10-30% of ecommerce revenues.
I'm a new ecommerce store owner or new to ecommerce automation. What should I focus on first?
- Automate Abandoned Cart Emails!
- Automate Product & Customer Reviews.
- Automate Inventory Management.
- Automate Invoicing (if you don't collect at time of order, used mostly for professional services).
- Automate Your Customer Support.
PS > If you'd like a more, in-depth article on ecommerce automation - read our article, "The Ultimate Guide to Ecommerce Email Marketing Success"