Assistant Project Manager (Portland, OR)
Have you been in project management before or worked with clients to complete projects?
Are you able to research, and come up with ideas to solve problems creatively?
Do you care about people and want to help everyone win?
If so, we might be looking for you to be our next assistant project manager.
As an assistant project manager, your job will be to help oversee client and internal projects. This includes planning, overseeing, tracking, and documenting all aspects of the project.
You will work closely with the team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, and support other team members as needed.
- Managing tasks
- Managing team members
- Documentation of tasks in project management software
- Develop, measure, monitor key performance indicators
- Process development and training
- Document processes with screencast videos
- Communicate with clients
- Track roadmaps and deadlines
- Identify when projects are straying from established timelines.
- Manage issues and reduce risk; Take care of problems that come up.
- Task execution as needed
- Great at organization
- Great communication skills
- Time management
- Task management
- Able to work on a team and with a team
- Able to deal with clients and wow them
- Able to learn. Loves to learn.
- Able to research and find solutions to problems.
- Problem solver
An ideal candidate would have prior experience with project management software, overseeing team members, responsibility running projects and solving problems to prevent roadblocks.
PMP or other certifications are nice but not necessary.
Overall, we’re looking for a superstar to help us run and improve our business. We’re looking for a passion to wow clients while identifying opportunities to build more value and polish in our delivery.
If you love a challenge, embrace change, and strive to always be better… and want to join a team where you can make a difference and be appreciated… this job could be for you.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, click the 'apply' button below.
Note: If you want to be considered for the position, in the 'position' field, paste the name of the job as shown at the top of this page with a hyphen (-) after it, followed by your full name.