Are you a 501c3 non-profit and need ongoing help and support for your web presence?
We offer Website Maintenance for Non-Profits. Let us assist you with an efficient plan to support your needs.
How does our Website Maintenance for Non-Profits work?
Basically when you need something done on your website just send in a ticket.
Have some questions about your digital presence or online marketing? Just send in a ticket.
Need some help knowing how to operate your website or want to know the best way to do something new? Just send in a ticket.
When we get your ticket we'll do the work and track our time.
Any tickets that take an hour or less (99% of the requests we get) will not be billed.
Any tickets that take over an hour will have an hour subtracted and the remaining time will be billed at a discounted hourly rate of $60/hr. So a 5-hour project would be billed 4 hours at that lower rate, instead of the full 5.
Most tickets are taken care of in less than an hour and resolved within 1-2 business days.
How do you send in a ticket? Either click the 'get support' button at the top of our site or send us an email at email@example.com and we'll take care of you!
What does the plan cost?
This website support plan is the same as the one we offer for-profit clients, but at $100/month, it's only half the price.
We know you're making the world a better place, and this is how we can help you on your mission.
What Exactly Is Included?
- All change tickets completed in less than 1 hours are complimentary
- Change tickets over 1 hr are billed at $60/hr for any work beyond the first hour. (estimates up front will be given). 99% of tickets are resolved within this first hour.
- No limit to # of tickets per month
- We will update all your plugins weekly
- We will update your WordPress weekly
- We will back up your WordPress site daily
- Website hosting is included (optional)
Ready to get started?
Click below to get started.