For small businesses, choosing the right WordPress host allows you never to have to think about your website hosting. This is because excellent hosts:
- Have 99.9% uptime rates, so you don’t have to worry about site outages.
- Offer great site speed
- Actively work to protect your site from malware and spam.
For an affordable monthly fee, you can focus on creating content for your website and running your business instead of worrying about what’s happening on your website’s backend.
Dangers of Choosing a Bad WordPress Host
On the contrary, you can never entirely be at ease with a bad host. Choosing the wrong WordPress host can ruin your website’s ability to succeed. Here’s why:
- Your website is likely to run slower. If your site doesn’t load almost instantly, most viewers won’t stick around to wait for it. Google also prioritizes fast sites, so you’re unlikely to make the first page of search results for any of your keywords if you’re site is consistently slow.
- Bad hosts have lower uptime rates. Uptime rates are the percentage of time that your website is up and running. Great hosts have 99.9% uptime rates so that you don’t have to worry about your site going down. Bad hosts are much less consistent, and outages can happen suddenly for variable amounts of time.
- You are more likely to get hacked. Hosting companies have varying levels of anti-virus and spam software built into their services. The protections offered by bad hosts are dangerously weaker than good hosts and put your site at risk.
The easiest way to avoid poor quality WordPress hosts is to purchase your hosting through a web design/development company like us. Our reputation depends on our client’s websites running smoothly, and we can only ensure that by offering high-quality hosting.
Epic WordPress Hosting
We offer WordPress hosting as part of our Digital Support Plan. In addition to high-quality hosting, the plan includes:
- Theme, core, and plugin updates. We take care of all your site updates for you as soon as they become available.
- Change tickets. Whenever you want to make small changes to your site, we’ll take care of it at no extra cost.
- Daily backups. You spend a lot of time creating your content. We back up your site daily so if something goes wrong, we can restore your website.
Uptime monitoring. On the rare occasion that your site does go down, we’ll notify you and begin resolving the problem immediately.
Our Digital Support Plan is only $100/month. Fill out the form below to sign up or let us know if you have any questions.